Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

Trip to Hong Kong - lots of people in pantyhose / legwear

I have recently travelled to Hong Kong. I, of course, was wearing support pantyhose on the flight to Hong Kong. Legs felt energetic all the time. The weather in Hong Kong was cooling, with temperatures ranging from 10 to 18 degrees celsius. Great temperature for wearing pantyhose.

Fashion in Hong Kong during this time has started to switch to winter wear and that means a lot of the ladies have also started to wear their opaque pantyhoses, skirts and with knee length boots as well. Very fashionable. The colour of pantyhose worn ranged from the usual traditional black to bright colours like purple and red.

In Hong Kong, I usually walk a lot and that makes wearing support pantyhose a very sensible thing to do under my pants. The hose kept my legs feeling energised and also help to provide warmth in the colder weather. There was on day which I went out with my support hose, and boy did I regret that. My legs were killing me at the end of the day.

I did some sightseeing this time. Went to Ngong Ping 360 where I took a 25mins cable car ride to the top to see the giant statue of Buddha. The cable car ride offers great view of the surroundings in Lantau Island. Very breath-taking. Also went up Victoria Peak with some friends and it was a very cold night, but my legs are kept warm by the hose. View of Hong Kong from the Peak was very nice.

When in Hong Kong, shopping is always on the itinery. Hosiery shopping was definitely on the timetable. I got very friendly assistance in choosing my hose from the salespersons, who offered opinions on colour and sizes. No weird stares as well. Guess the people there are used to seeing guys buying pantyhose (probably they assumed I was buying for my wife). They even showed me samples for me to touch the texture of the different hose.

Overall, my stay in Hong Kong was very enjoyable and the pace was just nice. No rushing to get from place to place. Would definitely go back there again.

No comments: