Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pantyhose with crop cargo bermudas

I was going to the movies with my family (wife and kids) on Boxing Day (26 Dec). We were going to watch the movie Yes Man and I had earlier during the day bought tickets at GV Grand (Great World City). I decided to wear my crop cargo bermudas. To get some warmth for my legs, I decided to wear my Hanes Smooth Illusions Go Figure Pantyhose Energizing Leg
in Barely There colour under my bermudas.

It was the first time I had worn pantyhose with bermudas to a shopping centre, which was crowded, since it was a Friday. I would usually wear pantyhose with bermudas to the cinema near my home. It was a good experience. There were no stares or comments.

Upon getting to the cinema, as usual, I would queue to get the popcorn and drinks. The counters were brightly lit and I am sure that my pantyhose wold shine under that sort of lighting. But I did not noticed anyone staring at me or my legs. (I did make an effort to look behind me occasionally). After purchasing the popcorn/drinks, we had to wait outside for the attendants to start admitting the cinema-goers. After standing under bright lights for about 10 mins, we can finally start to go into the cinema. What a relief!!

The movie ended at about 11.30pm and with the car parked at the basement, it was queueing time again for the lift at a brightly lit lift lobby. it was darn crowded, and we had to wait like 10 to 15mins before we could get into the lift. All that time, I was standing there carrying my sleepy kid in my arms. I can safely say that my pantyhosed legs were shining under those bright lights of the lift lobby. I did noticed a man standing about 2 metres behind me look down at my feet ... not sure if he saw my pantyhose, but there was no 2nd look from him. I was quite nervous when he looked down at my feet at that time. Once in the lift, nothing else matters as we just want to get to our car quickly and drive home.

All in all, it was a great movie. The pantyhose experience was fun and a non-event. Hope to do more of such outing. It could help get the public get used to seeing men wearing pantyhose.

No comments: