Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

No Nonsense pantyhose ...

Have heard about these pantyhose from various forums but have yet to give this brand a try. Reviews from their official websites are also quite good. Price-wise, they are quite affordable and comparable to Leggs.

Hence, I decided to purchase a few packs to give them a try. Ordered some support pantyhose/tights in Black, Suntan and Rich Pecan colours. Now, all I have to do is to wait for them to be delivered in a couple of weeks.

Once I have tried them, I will put up a review.

Stay hosed for healthy legs.

1 comment:

Staff said...

personally I have fallen in love with the European Hosiery.
Such as for Hot Weather I use the Pretty Polly Oil Sheen 10 denier pantyhose sheer to waist for my short jean shorts and heels!

Sweet Dreams,
Sweet and Outlaw