Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lounging at home

What legwear to wear when lounging at home?

Apart from wearing support pantyhose with shorts at home, I have recently started wearing 3/4 tights or capri tights (those for gym or running or working out) at home. I find these to be very comfortable and provide some support for thigh muscles at the same time. As these are tights for workouts, I need not change from shorts to the tights when I need to workout at home. So very convenient and these tights also provide the needed support when exercising.

Adidas has some very nice 3/4 tights which I like a lot. The Response 3/4 tights are nice. The Core 3/4 tights too are nice and comfortable. Bought a few pairs of these tights during the Great Singapore Sales. If I want support for the entire leg, then the support hose goes underneath these tights as well.

Wear legwear that give your legs the needed support.

No comments: