Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A walk in the park

It was a Saturday morning and wife was bringing one of the boys to an excursion to Hort Park, while I brought the younger boy for his chiropractic session.  I was wearing my 3/4 capri cargo pants with Leggs Sheer Energy hosiery (in suntan colour).

No 2nd looks at the chiropractic clinic.  The session was over in like 10 mins.  So I was to go to Hort Park to meet my wife and elder son.   By then the morning sun was already shining brightly.  Walking under the sun would mean that those hose would definitely "glow".

The park was not very crowded, with some groups of tourists and children running around the playground. It was a nice walk from the carpark to the playground and there was no shelter to prevent the sun from shining on my hosed legs.  Bravely walked past groups of tourists and some small families.  Did not noticed anyone taking a 2nd look.  Maybe those Leggs Sheer Energy did not "glow" as much from their angle of view.  

Overall, it was a very pleasant day at the park and the boys really enjoyed themselves running around the playground.

No comments: