Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trip to Hong Kong

Just came back after spending a week in Hong Kong. Weather was cooling, between 18 to 22 degrees celsius. On the streets, it's all opaque pantyhose/tights or leggings on the legs of women. It's all skirts, with tights/pantyhose and boots of all kinds. Probably because of the cooler weather, the women are covering their legs with all kinds of hosiery, in all sorts of colours and patterns.

As usual, with lots of walking in Hong Kong, I had my support hosiery on everyday. That provided some warmth for the legs as well. Legs definitely feels better at the end of each day, though still tired from walking the entire day.

I also did some shopping. I bought some polo t-shirts, jeans and of course opaque pantyhose (from Marks & Spencers). The hosiery at Marks & Spencers are about S$15 cheaper, really a good buy. Even the Blue Harbour Jeans (from Marks & Spencers too) are S$30 cheaper. What a steal!!

Also managed to find some stores at Mong Kok (Exit D2 of Mong Kok MTR station) that sells pretty good leg wear; pantyhose, leggings, tights, etc. The stores are located on Level 2 of the shopping centre. All leg wear at fairly reasonable prices too (starting from HKD29 per pair). My wife bought some for herself and asked if I wanted to buy some. Wow! That kind of surprised me .. ... looks like I have her acceptance of me wearing hosiery for leg support and warmth. Cool !!!

When the weather gets cooler, it's time to bring out the hosiery for warmth.

No comments: