Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another hosed outing to the cinema

Had booked tickets to watch 2 movies the past 3 days ... as usual, was dressed in T-shirt, 3/4 bermudas and of course suntan support hosiery. These were newly delivered from a recent order. The support on the legs was good.

This time was a little different from my previous outings. This time we were at the cinema early, and had to join in the long queue to collect out tickets. After that, it was some shopping around the brightly lit shopping centre. Even went to Royal Sporting House to browse the sales items. Ended up buying a pair of Adidas 3/4 fitness tights for exercise and ounging at home.

Seems like, as long as you behave normal, no one actually takes notice of what you wear on your legs. Not that I was wearing to get some attention to my legs. But it was nice to know that few actually bother to take a second look.

The support hose did its part of relieving leg aches and also provide the warmth in the cool cinema. 2 great nights at the cinema as the 2 movies were great ..... Taking of Pelham 123 and Ghost of Girlfriends Past.

1 comment:

Steve Newman said...

Hey Mav,
Haven't checked in for awhile. Thanks for the shout-out on the last TV appearance. I'm all set to go for the 2nd one this Monday. Ought to be a crowd-pleaser with sheer black hose this time.

Just wantedt to say keep up the good work getting out there in the world with your hose. The more people see us guys who are wearing them, the more they realize this trend is for real.

To be honest, I'm still not sure how many people even notice when we're wearing suntan. I see an occasional look of recognition (maybe) but for the most part it seems to pass w/o notice. This afternoon, I dropped my 2 oldest kids off at a graduation party way on the other side of town (still have to drive back and get them...ugh). It was for a daughter of a family we know from our church. Stopped in to chat in the back yard for awhile. Was wearing tan A2019s, which are somewhat dark and not real subtle when out in the sun.

Did anyone notice? Hmmm, maybe... again, couldn't tell for sure. One of the dads I was chatting with seemed to be looking directly at my legs while we talked. Whether he did or didn't, it didn't seem to phase him. BTW, these were probably some of the FEW people I know in Columbus who may not yet know I'm working for a men's pantyhose company yet, as I don't hang out with them all that often.

Anyways, keep the faith, brutha!

Oh, yeah... I don't know if you're following me on Twitter, but I'm starting to do more stuff with it. Tweeting every time I post something new to The Nylon Gene, etc. If you're not following, might want to add me (newmansa). Later...