Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Opaque pantyhose - is it opaque enough?

Opaque pantyhose do come in various thickness eg, 40den or even as thick as 150den. There are also semi-opaque pantyhoses, which are a little sheer when stretched over your legs but not as sheer as sheer pantyhoses. I guess even opaque pantyhoses can also appear to be only semi-opaque when stretched over the legs, esp. when you are of taller build.

Here's what I do to attain a more opaque look with my opaque pantyhoses. I would normally wear a pair of black sheer pantyhose first, then I will wear the black opaque pantyhose over it. True enough, the opaque pantyhose appears to be more opaque. Now I do not have to go hunting for thicker opaque pantyhoses to get a really opaque look on the legs. Just layer them to achieve the required opaque-ness. It works for me.

Of course, the pantyhoses will feel tighter on the legs due to the double layer of pantyhose worn. In colder weather, this method of layering also provides more warmth to the legs.

No comments: