Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Run in pantyhose?? What to do with them?

Pantyhoses with runs in them, obviously cannot be worn with shorts or bermudas. That would look very unsightly, esp. if you are wearing darker coloured pantyhoses. What to do with your pantyhoses when they get a run or a hole in them? Do you throw them away immediately? I don't. I try to get maximum wear from all my pantyhoses.

To get maximum wear from my pantyhose, I usually wear pantyhose with tiny runs under my pants. I only throw them away if the run or the hole gets too big. This is very useful for ladies as well, since you can also eliminate VPL when you wear pants.

Sometimes I would layer the sheer pantyhoses with runs under a pair of opaque pantyhose, or wear pantyhoses with runs under pants when I go bowling. Sometimes wearing pantyhose for bowling can cause a hole in the toes portion. If I wear a pantyhose with runs in it, I would not feel the pinch ... better than causing a hole in the toe portion on a new pair of pantyhose.

Hope this will give you some ideas on how to get maximum wear from your pantyhoses. This will go a long way to help you save some money. At least this has helped me save some money.

No comments: